Cosmetic Dentistry - Daytona Beach, FL
Do you dream of straighter, brighter teeth that will help you feel more self-confident? Are you regularly hiding your mouth behind your hand when laughing with friends or staying in the background of family photos so that your smile won’t be front and center? At Lakeside Daytona Dentist, we would like to help you achieve your ideal look with cosmetic dentist, Dr. Silva. We offer multiple services that are designed to elevate the aesthetic value of teeth and help you genuinely enjoy showing them off throughout your everyday routine. Contact us today to schedule a consultation to discuss options for cosmetic dentistry in Daytona Beach, FL.
This Guide Will Include
- Cosmetic Options
- Factors and Considerations
- $300 Savings
- And More!
In the past, straightening your teeth meant wearing bulky metal braces for years and having frequent adjustment appointments that leave you feeling sore for days. But now, you can get the smile you’ve always dreamed of with Invisalign clear braces. Not only are these clear alignment trays comfortable and practically invisible when worn, but they also enable you to continue enjoying the foods you love without worrying about affecting your treatment.
ClearCorrect Clear Aligners™
Traditional braces aren’t the only way to achieve a straighter smile that’s free of gaps and crookedness. Our dental office now offers ClearCorrect, which features clear, comfortable braces instead of wires and brackets. Patients will simply wear each aligner as directed in order to gradually shift their teeth towards the desired position. This treatment has a very subtle appearance that will most likely go unnoticed by the people around you, and the aligners are removable as well, which means you can continue to eat favorite foods, brush, and floss like you normally would.
Porcelain veneers are high-quality, ultra-thin dental restorations that are designed to cover the visible surface of natural teeth. This cosmetic service is often an excellent fit for patients who want to refresh their overall smile’s appearance in a convenient timeframe.
Metal-Free Dental Restorations
Whenever our patients are in need of a dental crown, inlay, onlay, or other custom-made dental restoration, Dr. Silva is happy to recommend all-ceramic, metal-free materials for a highly aesthetic result. Not only will your new addition blend right in with surrounding teeth, but it will also feel very comfortable within the mouth. Their biocompatible nature is also beneficial to patients who may have struggled with sensitivities or even allergies to dental metals in the past.
Enamel can become discolored over time for a number of reasons, including diet, smoking, medications, a lack of oral hygiene, and even simple genetics. If you’re interested in giving your smile a boost, talk to our team about take-home whitening. We’ll provide you with a kit that includes bleaching gel and custom-made oral trays. All the patient needs to do is wear both together as directed each day, and they should see beautiful improvements in just a couple of weeks.
Understanding the Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
Many patients have some concerns about the cost of cosmetic dentistry in Daytona Beach, especially since most treatments are not covered by insurance. We understand that, and we want you to know that we will do everything we can to help you afford your desired treatment — after all, a beautiful smile is a priceless asset! Below, you will find some practical information about how much it may cost to enhance your teeth.
Which Cosmetic Dental Service Is Right for Me?
Most patients who are interested in cosmetic dentistry want to achieve one or more of the following: straighter teeth, whiter teeth, or differently sized or shaped teeth. As your cosmetic dentist in Daytona Beach, we can help you accomplish all of those things!
Here is an overview of some popular services, along with brief notes about their cost:
- Teeth whitening. Professional take-home whitening kits are one of the most affordable ways to improve the way your smile looks, often costing just a few hundred dollars. They can remove most stains, and with proper care, the results may last for a few years.
- These custom-made pieces of porcelain can disguise discoloration, cracks, chips, minor misalignment, and other aesthetic imperfections. They are also quite durable, with the potential to last for 15 – 20 years or longer. However, they can cost quite a bit, with a full set of veneers often running tens of thousands of dollars.
- Clear aligners. Invisalign and ClearCorrect are wonderful methods for addressing mild to moderate dental misalignment. They are comparably priced, with most cases costing at least a few thousand dollars.
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Be an Investment Worth Making
Cosmetic dental services can seem like a significant financial commitment. However, they can also rightly be viewed as an investment. In return for your money, you can enjoy more than just an attractive smile. You may notice an uptick in your self-confidence. In turn, that can help you enjoy a more fulfilling social life. You might even notice a difference in your job as those around you are naturally drawn to your genuine, gorgeous smile.
How to Make Cosmetic Dentistry Affordable
Most cosmetic dental services are not covered by insurance. However, there are some exceptions if a treatment has significant oral health benefits. For example, metal-free restorations are often at least partially covered by insurance.
Whatever type of treatment you wish to undergo, we want to make it easier for you to afford your new smile. To that end, we offer a few provisions:
- We work with both CareCredit and Lending Club to allow qualified patients to break up the cost of treatments into affordable monthly installments. Most people are eligible for a no-interest payment plan!
- In-house discount plan. Ask us about our in-house discount plan, which provides reduced fees on many of the services we offer.
- Treatment adjustments. Let us know what your budget for cosmetic dentistry is. We will keep it in mind while we are designing your treatment plan.
Would you like to learn more about cosmetic dentistry and its cost? Get in touch with us today to schedule a consultation. We look forward to helping your smile shine!