ClearCorrect Clear Aligners™
Clear Braces in Daytona Beach
Are you interested in improving the alignment of your bite? These days, there is a better way to straighten teeth -- and it does not involve metal brackets and wires. ClearCorrect is a clear braces system that places gradual pressure on different areas of the bite throughout the treatment, gradually bringing the teeth into the proper position over the course of several months. And it’s all done invisibly! Keep reading to learn more about this clear braces system that is made right here in the USA.
What Is ClearCorrect?
ClearCorrect is an orthodontic treatment that uses clear plastic aligners to improve the alignment of an imperfect bite. The aligners are removable for maximum convenience, meaning you can continue to eat what you like throughout the treatment as well as brush and floss your teeth like normal.
ClearCorrect is a largely self-directed system. You will receive the entire series of aligners all at once from your dentist and begin treatment right away, advancing to the next set after one to two weeks (depending on your specific recommendation). Visit our office for a regularly-scheduled appointment throughout your time with ClearCorrect, during which we will check to make sure everything is progressing along like it should. After 18 to 24 months, on average, the ClearCorrect treatment is complete. We know you will love the results!
What Are the Benefits of ClearCorrect?
ClearCorrect offers a number of benefits to traditional braces as well as to other clear aligner treatments. Some of the most considerable advantages of this method include:
- ClearCorrect trays are removable, so you do not have to eliminate hard, crunchy, or chewy items from your diet. People who wear conventional braces must be vigilant when eating to ensure they do not break or damage a bracket or wire.
- You can also continue to brush and floss your teeth with ease thanks to removable aligners. Simply slip them out and continue to perform excellent oral hygiene, without concern for maneuvering around metal braces.
- Made out of clear, durable plastic, ClearCorrect is practically invisible when it is in your mouth. People you are close to may know you are undergoing orthodontic treatment, but chances are excellent that acquaintances and coworkers may never notice a thing.
- The smooth plastic ClearCorrect aligners are usually more comfortable than metal braces, which may rub a blister or sore spot in the mouth.
- ClearCorrect can be used to successfully treat a wide variety of orthodontic issues.
- Unlike other clear aligner treatment systems, ClearCorrect is made right here in the USA!
What Is the Process for ClearCorrect?
Undergoing the ClearCorrect system all begins with a consultation at a provider’s office. After it has been determined that you are an eligible candidate for this treatment (more on what it takes below), you can get started right away.
Your dentist will begin by taking photos, X-rays, and digital impressions of your bite. This information is needed to create your series of aligners, which happens in the ClearCorrect lab. Once your entire treatment is ready, it is sent back, either directly to you or to you dentist’s office. You can begin the process as soon as you have your aligners.
You should wear the aligners for 20 to 22 hours each day. When you are getting ready to eat or drink anything except water, be sure to take them out and store them in their special hard case. Remove the aligners before brushing and flossing, too. After one to two weeks, simply advance to the next set of trays in the series.
As long as you follow these directions properly, you should complete the ClearCorrect treatment without any delays. You will be smiling your very best before you know it! Once your time with ClearCorrect is finished, we will talk to you about a clear retainer to help keep the teeth right where they should be for years to come.
Why Is It Important to Have Straight Teeth?
Taking steps to improve the alignment of your bite as an adult isn’t only about the cosmetic benefits of having straight teeth. Actually, a properly-aligned bite promotes better oral and overall health. That makes it a no-brainer when you are considering whether or not it’s worth it to invest in braces as an adult.
When your teeth line up the way they should, they are easier to brush and floss. Anyone with tooth crowding knows how difficult it can be to work dental floss between those tight spaces -- and when you are unable to thoroughly clean, you are at a higher risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
A well-aligned jaw also promotes better TMJ (temporomandibular joint) health, which can reduce your risk of nighttime teeth grinding and chronic jaw pain.
Am I Eligible for ClearCorrect?
Many patients who are eligible for traditional orthodontics (i.e. metal braces) are also excellent candidates for ClearCorrect.
This treatment option can be used in the following cases:
- Crowded teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Overbite: When the upper teeth reach too far over the lower teeth
- Underbite: When the lower teeth cover the upper teeth
- Crossbite: When the upper and lower jaw do not close properly
- Open bite: When the upper and lower jaws do not meet in the front
However, patients who have very complex treatment cases may still need to have conventional braces. The only way to know for sure whether or not you can benefit from ClearCorrect is to schedule an appointment with a provider!
Where Can I Find Out More About ClearCorrect?
If you are interested in improving the alignment of your smile with ClearCorrect, we invite you to schedule a consultation with Lakeside Daytona Dental. Even if this option is not the best for your smile, our team can help you evaluate your options to ensure that you can find an orthodontic treatment that will suit you well. We can’t wait to help you enjoy all the benefits of a beautiful smile with properly-aligned teeth! Contact us today.